- Urban Decay – Midnight Cowgirl Makeup Bag included is a makeup bag, full size big fatty mascara, full size eyeliner, and pro size eyeshadow primer potion for only $39! The pro size primer is $30 alone, the other two items are valued at $19 each, it was such a good deal! Ulta also has a free gift when you spend $25 or more on Urban Decay you get a free travel size primer potion valued at $12!
- Ecotools – Bamboo blush brush, I ordered this just expecting a blush brush and it included a free eyeshadow brush! I also got the touch up set. I really love the packaging for these and they’re incredibly soft and very affordable too.
- Cover Girl – AquaSmooth Compact Foundation this was the foundation I used in high school. I usually avoid drug store foundation but I really like AquaSmooth it doesn’t dry me out and it gives good coverage. I bought this so I could have a back up when I run out of my favorite foundation, which is MUFE HD Invisible Cover Foundation but that’s $42 and I don’t always feel like spending so much on just one product. It really is worth it if you have dry skin though…
- Revlon – Color Burst Lip Butter in Creamsicle and Strawberry Shortcake
- Revlon - Super Lustrous Lipcolor in Siren, Pink in the Afternoon, Black Cherry, and Kiss Me Coral
- Revlon – Matte Lipstick in Smoked Peach and Pink Pout
Urban Decay Midnight Cowgirl Makeup Bag (ulta exclusive)
Ecotools Blush Brush (and free bonus eyeshadow brush)
Ecotools 5 Piece Touch Up Set
Cover Girl Aquasmooth