Watching:I haven’t been into watching tv or movies so much lately. It’s hard because there’s a lot of things I’ve been wanting to watch but I don’t get much time to focus on anything. I have three dogs in my household - 2 of which want to kill each other, and a 9 month old mini poodle (loads of energy). So now when I’m watching something, it has to be something I don’t care about missing bits of... Most of the time I’m watching old reruns of things I’ve seen a million times or really bad true crime shows…
Listening to:I am forever listening to the Ramones, I put a bunch of their albums on shuffle every-single-night and I fall asleep to Joey Ramone's voice... But besides that, I've been playing a lot of garage rock songs and a few random things... I made a quick 8tracks with some of the the stuff I've played the most this past week:
- Boys - The Milkshakes
- My Boy Lollipop - Sakura & The Quests
- Hocus Pocus / Human Fly - Nobunny
- Jack The Ripper Pt 2 - The Gruesomes
- Peter Gunn Locotomotion - The Delmonas
- Boys - Thee Milkshakes
- Don't Ring Me Up - Protex
- Pipeline - The Milkshakes
- Cleaning - I have so much to do! I've been sick with a bad cold and I have relatives coming in very soon, I really need to get started.
- This amazing manicure I need to reshape my nails and then I'll be borrowing this idea. It reminds me a bit of cat eyes.
- Find new recipes & go grocery shopping. I'm in a major food rut. If you have any favorites you'd like to share please do!
- Organize makeup & nail polish. I'm so tired of ugly plastic drawers.. I'll be treating myself to a Helmer from Ikea, I hope I don't need to buy more than one.
- Save for a new lens or camera. I really love my camera, it's an Olympus DSLR but it's so hard to shop for lenses. I need something faster than the kit lens, I'm not sure what would be the better option: Save for a good lens or save to switch cameras and then I'll have more access to affordable lenses in the future? I don't know yet.
- Fixing up this blog's layout.. I can't figure out how I want to organize the content/categories on this site, I feel overwhelmed by it but I need to think of something soon. So tired of it being incomplete!
Thinking AboutRight now I'm really worried about some stuff going on with my family, too personal to share on a blog.
Looking Forward ToMy baby nephew, big brother, and my sister in law coming to visit this Friday! I wish I could see them more often but we live on opposite coasts. I can't wait to go with my nephew to get his first picture with Santa!
ReadingSadly, nothing at the moment... Again it's hard to find time to focus on things because of my household being so damn stressful. I am looking for recommendations though if you have any!
Making Me HappyRob. I didn't get holidays (or birthdays) when I was a kid and I know he tries really hard to make this time of the year extra special for me and I truly appreciate that.
P.S. if you do these kinds of posts too I would love to read them please feel free to link them in the comments, thanks!